Hey little missy. Your girls have grown. I remember all of us with our new babies in the mothers room-you, me, ginger, and maybe dawn. I think that was with Hyrum. So 2 years ago. What are you up to these days. We miss you and love you!
Oh, this is Erika. I keep forgetting to leave my name, but here you go. Erika Kunzler Shaffer. I think you can click on the four boys to kiss and go to my blogg.
awww i didn't know you were in utah i heard poccy whats new miss you guys your girls are so cute
ReplyDeleteHey little missy. Your girls have grown. I remember all of us with our new babies in the mothers room-you, me, ginger, and maybe dawn. I think that was with Hyrum. So 2 years ago. What are you up to these days. We miss you and love you!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is Erika. I keep forgetting to leave my name, but here you go. Erika Kunzler Shaffer.
ReplyDeleteI think you can click on the four boys to kiss and go to my blogg.
not much news is there! it's good to check up on you though!
ReplyDeleteFound your blog. Good to see your guys. Talk to you later.
ReplyDelete