Tuesday, January 13, 2009






9 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! Glad you found us! Hope things are going well for you too. We are excited to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! THEY'RE TWINS!!! Only, Evalyn has lighter skin. They are SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! And thank you for finding me! We've been looking for you for a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurray! I am excited for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! I am so excited to see your blog. I do not care one single bit if you have the same background. So many of my friends have these awesome backgrounds and they change them for each holiday or season. I can't figure that out and this is the cutest one I could find. So please don't worry about it. I love the picture with the pig tails on top. So cute. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAH! So glad you decided to waste your time with me! I will be checking up on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww what a beautiful family you have girl. We so miss you here. Hope all is well where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amy you have a beautiful family, and you look wonderful. just as i remember from high school. hope your doing well. jenny mccann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Amy...I've been looking for you! Super excited that you've found blogspot! Miss you!
    ---Tiffany---

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm so glad you have a blog too! I had no idea you live in Utah and I think the last time I saw Evalyn was when she was a baby. Your girls are getting so big and are very cute. I promise to update my blog soon, but in the meantime I will be checking for updates on yours.

    ReplyDelete