
So it was freezing today, but the sun was shining and Olivia and I were feeling adventurous. We packed the stroller to the hilt with blankets and snacks and headed out for the park. It was fun and freezing. Olivia was desperately trying to say anything to get me to stay a little bit longer. She even resorted to, "But mom, you can take more pictures of me over here..."

I had to add the shadow picture because when else am I ever going to look that tall?
Oh my word! It's you!! I'm so excited! How in the heck did you find me? I have thought about you so much, but never knew how to get in touch with you. I've broken my phone a few times since we left BYUI, so I didn't have your number. Your little family is so cute! I can't believe your little baby is 10-months old. Olivia has gotten so big and more beautiful. :) You're looking pretty hot yourself. :) I love your hair. Glad we're in touch now. I'll put you on my stalker list. :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya! Hope you're enjoying being a homemaker. I have to find a job and no one is hiring teachers here. so I'll be working in an office job that I could've gotten without a degree. hahah. How is Jake liking construction? Tell him hi.
Love, Natalie
Amy Rivera! I'm so glad you have a blog to show off your family. You guys are so cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd do I remember that throw-up incident? Like I could forget! You forgot to mention that you passed out too! Thanks for giving me the scare of a lifetime yet so funny now to think about it. :-)
Awww Olivia is getting so big and so is Evelyn that is so crazy how time flies I swear you were just pregnate with her lol. miss you guys
ReplyDelete