Today I have been sick. Actually, I was sick yesterday as well, but I was hoping that I would wake up feeling "all better". My friend, Nicki, called today and I could hardly talk to her because of my lack of voice. It was pathetic and I was really disapointed.
Olivia and I ended up making some bread and homemade noodles to help and help it did. Food can seriously comfort the soul. Another friend dropped by about 10 hostess pies (you know, those little declicious things that contain nothing that was once living and have about 20 grams of fat per serving and are ridiculously addictive) and so this evening is getting better:) However, before I eat all of them during one movie, I need to remember what Olivia said to me earlier:
"Mom, when you get frustrated you look like a silly elephant."
Coincidence, I think not. Definately time to get a little more active on the aerobic side...
Sorry you've been sick; yuck! I'm so glad we got to see you guys over the holidays. We honestly could have met you up in Hailey so you didn't have to drive down; man, why do you guys have to go off being so generous all the time?! ;) Thank you, though!
ReplyDeleteHey,you guys have a blog now? Great, now I will be able to keep up with your happenings! I still haven't joined the blog world, so it will just be the same old email updates from us-- I know, so 2 years ago! Too bad!
ReplyDeleteWhit
Amy! Shoot-dang! :) I was so excited to get your comment on our family blog, and to see that you have a blog also. I've been wondering a bit how you and your family are doing. We didn't make it home for the holidays this year because #2 was due to close for comfort. Therefore, I was left to just "wonder" how my family and friends were doing. I must say, you look fantastic, as usual, and your family is beautiful. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I haven't had the chance to meet little Evalyn yet, but Olivia looks so grown up from when I last saw her! If my memory is correct, she turns 4 this summer, right? That's so crazy! Well, my dear, I hope that you get feeling better soon if you aren't already. I'll be sending some "chicken soup" brain waves your way... so when you DO get better, you can totally thank me. J/k. I get a little loopy these days from lack of sleep. Hopefully you won't hold it against me. Sure miss you!
ReplyDeleteSilly elephant....hostess pies are for kids
ReplyDeleteHey amy! It was good to see you guys over the christmas break. You're girls are soo cute!
ReplyDelete