Friday, March 20, 2009

Evalyn Scout is 1!

Evalyn Scout is 1 year old. Now, this was a little bit confusing for her because she wasn't aware of proper birthday etiquette and traditions. However, I will translate her thoughts in alignment with each picture so that we all can see what is going on in her head.


Not really sure what it means, but I love "birthdays"!


I never get to lick icing off the beaters, I hope it is my birthday tomorrow too.

Bwaaah!! Where is my beater full of icing?! I hate birthdays!

Oh. Bless my heart, I do believe that this is edible. And, it has icing on it!

"Happy Birthday" to me...


6 comments:

  1. Hello Amy Dear! Your baby is 1 already?! I'm afraid I'll be saying that too soon for myself... So I'm just curious why you keep not feeling well and throwing up, etc. Do you have something you need to tell me?? I'm your friend; you can trust me! :D But, if there isn't anything to tell, that's okay, too. It's just that we're taking turns having kids apparently, so as soon as you have another, we will think about having another. That's not something I really want to think about right now, though, with my flabby gut and still adjusting to having 2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. amy-

    your girls are adorable. hope you and your family are well

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, and so cute! happy birthday, funny commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww happy birthday to her. i can't believe she is a year old already time sure does fly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!! I found you! I was chatting with Tia online and she gave me your blog address. I love your girls and your sweet family. I didn't know you had baby #2. Our kids are exactly the same age. Ellie 3 in June and Evan 1 in 2 weeks. We have a blog too but it's private so email me and I'll send you the link. It was so good to see you and your family pictures. You look really happy! Love ya
    rebeccaemro@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!! I finally found you! I was chatting with Tia the other night and she gave me your blog address. It's so great to see pics of you and your family. I didn't know you had baby #2, now she's ONE! Happy Birthday Evalyn! Your kids are so cute. Our kids are exactly the same age. Ellie will be 3 in June and Evan will be 1 next week. We have a blog too but it's private so email me and I'll send you the link. It was great seeing pics of the family. You look really happy!
    rebeccaemro@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete