We are in Idaho for two weeks while Jacob is working in California. The whole single-parent thing wears off really, really fast. The hardest is when Olivia curls up in my lap and just says quietly, "I really miss my daddy." However, we are onto the final week. My family has been great in putting up with us and the chaos we bring. The past few days have been really beautiful. We came home from church today and discovered that my Grandmother's lawn was flooded (the head-gate was left open). The fam made the most of it and brought the ducks and the girls over to play. It was followed up with a barbecue and falling asleep on the lawn. Life is good.
My mother and Grandmother enjoying the barbecue in honor of them!
My mother and Grandmother enjoying the barbecue in honor of them!



Amy,
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time with Jake at our place last night and today(does he go by Jacob now?...I'm not sure if I can handle that if he does ;o). He told us your blog address, and I hope you don't mind that we added your link to our own.
Olivia and Evalyn are beautiful. You should come with Jake on one of these trips and we could get together.
Take care,
Joe
Amy-
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great mothers day. your family is beautiful:)
That's awesome! I just love your family! I remember meeting your Grandmother once and your parents, they are all so sweet! Good to see some PICTURES!!!:) The girls look awesome! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful in the above pictures! Motherhood agrees with you!
ReplyDeleteI stole your blog design with the birds (sorry)! I loved it. I'm always trying to find cute backgrounds with the wedding colors or birds!
I can't wait to see you at the wedding!