Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer Days




My sister is visiting for a few weeks and I have been in heaven- my own personal slave that my girls absolutely follow everywhere and adore... what am I going to do when she has to leave?!?
The weather has been beautiful and we are all a couple of shades darker from so much time outside. The beach is fantastic and the water is warming up. I'm just posting a bunch of pictures of my beautiful family. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. You're on to baby #3?!?!?! You go girl! Congrats to you all. I've been feeling a bit baby hungry myself, but then I have a day like today that gives me a huge you-can-barely-handle-three-kids slap in the face that reminds me otherwise. :-) You have a beautiful family Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted some really crummy pictures for my sister in law of the slings I was talking about and you are welcome to look at them. Go to laughter613.blogspot.com. They're called mei tais. I'm just getting things in order to set up a business selling them, so if you want one I'd be more than happy to make you one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I think we are going to make it to Bear Lake on the 3rd through the 6th of August. Don't worry about cleaning your extra bedroom though. Ted's family is going to come with us. So we will get a hotel or camp. Hotel is my vote. We would love to catch up with you guys. I think I still have your number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys! That sounds really fun to come up to the lake... :) Do you have reunions coming up or specific weekends tied up already? Our August is getting full, so September might be just right... Okay, when are you due again? Is Jake still traveling quite a bit? Why don't you come down here one of these times and we'll play for a day or two and Lisa can come up or we can go down there. Eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...basically I think it's awesome that you get to live right by a huge beautiful lake. :) That must be so much for for your family. Especially the girls. Congratulations on girl #3! Abi is still only 7 months, so we're probably not going to have another one too soon, but I think if the next one is a boy, I'm not going to know what to do with myself. Girls are all I know! I'll take another one any day! :) I'm sad we didn't get to see each other except that one random day in Carey when I was all sweaty and gross from running. HOWEVER, I have to say how beautiful your girls are. Pictures do not do them justice. I hope all is well with you guys, and that you are still enjoying summer. Maybe we'll catch up with you around Christmas time. We'll be out that way for a month.

    ReplyDelete