Number 3 Nilsen was born this morning via c-section at 7:55. She was 6 lbs 9 ozs. and 19 1/2 inches long. Mom and baby are both doing well. Enjoy the first pics.
Today?!?! Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!! I really want to know her name!! She is beautiful! Hopefully, we'll make it up there sometime soon and meet her. Glad you are doing well; just lay low and let your mom help while you recover, okay Amy! Love you guys!
MOving And having a baby all in the same week?!?! I'm exausted just reading this. And thats so exciting about your new job. Carey is lucky to have people like you there. What house did you guys move into? Good luck with everything Amy!
Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteToday?!?! Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!! I really want to know her name!! She is beautiful! Hopefully, we'll make it up there sometime soon and meet her. Glad you are doing well; just lay low and let your mom help while you recover, okay Amy! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteShe's gorgeous! Glad to hear you are all well...can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, she is beautiful! You all look great! Can't wait to see some more pics!
ReplyDeleteyay! I'm so happy for all of you! Leave it to Amy to still look all cute in the middle of a C-section...must have been the meds :)
ReplyDeleteMOving And having a baby all in the same week?!?! I'm exausted just reading this. And thats so exciting about your new job. Carey is lucky to have people like you there. What house did you guys move into? Good luck with everything Amy!
ReplyDelete