So, Evalyn was all nice and quiet, just playing by herself. I was unsuspecting until it was too late. She had found her sister's crayons and was munching away. I love the green teeth! Can you tell that she is in agony over the unfairness of it all?
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Here We Go!
So life is going full blast again. After being sick for 3 weeks, finally going to the doctor and getting some "help", things weren't getting better. So the doctor suggested that I just get two shots of some pretty strong antibiotics (heck, it could have been jello for all I know) to take care of everything. How many of you knew that those type of shots are normally given in the... rear? Seriously?!? It took him about 20 minutes to convince me that it had to be in a major muscle (I emphatically told him that THAT was not a muscle at all- let alone major) and my calf would not do. Anyways, the end of the story is happily ever after and I am now feeling marvelous. Everything is still cold here in the middle of nowhere, but I just discovered that Valentines Day is coming up this weekend so that should make for a night out to the city. Following are many pictures, and much monologuing on my part. If you're not a grandparent, you might just want to skim...

As Jacob says, "they are true Peruvians". For some strange reason, the girls love to gnaw on the chicken bones. Not a favorite pasttime of mine... but to every child their own...
So, Evalyn was all nice and quiet, just playing by herself. I was unsuspecting until it was too late. She had found her sister's crayons and was munching away. I love the green teeth! Can you tell that she is in agony over the unfairness of it all?
So, Evalyn was all nice and quiet, just playing by herself. I was unsuspecting until it was too late. She had found her sister's crayons and was munching away. I love the green teeth! Can you tell that she is in agony over the unfairness of it all?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm still laughing that you had to get a shot in your bottom! You had better feel marvelous!
ReplyDelete