Thursday, February 12, 2009

She starts!


Evalyn is 11 months, 17 lbs and ready to take on the world. She has been standing by herself for about a few weeks now, but last night she walked about 4 steps by herself. Then, she stood up again, and then proceeded to give herself a standing ovation. What is that? Well, you stand up, look around to make sure you have an audience, grin, and start clapping with glee. Cute. Crazy. I'm not ready.

4 comments:

  1. Buckle up! Here you go again! :) She is so stinkin' cute. I loved that age with Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for blog stalking! I'm glad you found us. Your girls are such beauties. I'm so glad life is going good, especially now that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie!! Post some more!!!I love seeing pictures of your every day. How are doing???

    ReplyDelete