Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yep, another one.

It is official. We are having another beautiful baby GIRL! Mommy wanted another girl because we have all girl clothes and Daddy wanted another girl because he loves his little girls:)
We are about 27 weeks along now and life is good. I am taking a splendid little pill that is normally given to patients going through chemotherapy to prevent me from dropping down to that fun 98 lb point that I did with Evalyn.
Olivia was a little disappointed at first (she was hoping for a baby boy) but is now excited to be a "double-big-sister". She has cast her vote and is determined that we should name the new sister, "Tinkerbell". Evalyn is oblivious to anything besides she needs to be soft with mommy's belly. But judging by the way she handles her baby doll, this is really going to be interesting. Good thing babies are so durable!
We were able to get some cute/creepy ultrasound pictures and everything looks really healthy and well (of course this is just going off what the tech was saying because I couldn't tell one end from the other). However, we all know how illiterate I am when it comes to all things technical, so there will be no pictures yet and you will all have to trust that I am telling the truth:)

9 comments:

  1. Settle down, you crazy kids :) Congrats! Can't wait see pics of the new little Nilsen girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR GIRLS!!!! Conngrats, keep us posted!
    I definitely think you should go with Olivia's name, Tinkerbell will be awesome!:) Not that we are expecting any time soon, but Ellie constantly talks about her baby sister "Belle" since she's Cinderella-Ellie and Evan is "Prince Evan" little girls are so funny with their imaginations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!!!! Congratulations!!!
    You guys are amazing and I totally miss you! It has officially been FOREVER since we've had the chance to chat. Glad to hear that all is well! Call me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! We would have been happy with another girl, too, but we're excited for a boy. Three girls will be fun. I hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific mother of Girls you are. You are so accomplished and strong as a woman. You are producing some of the future mothers and leaders of the church. Wow! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amy-

    congrats on the baby news:) another girl!!! must be exciting. cant wait to see new pictures. your family is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for your cute family! Little girls are the best...little boys just eat a lot. They are fun too, though! Good luck with sweet little Tinkerbell!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! You are totally my mom role model. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats guys that is awesome. 3 girls are fun we would know :) poor Ryan will never know what a boy is like though poor thing :) he loves the girls though. Congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete