Thursday, September 17, 2009

So...things have changed...

Hello All! Big announcement: we have moved! Yes, we are suffering whiplash from how fast it all happened, but we are doing well.
Jacob got a call on a Wednesday offering him a position teaching Spanish and ENL at the school in Carey, Idaho (my hometown). On Friday he interviewed and later that evening found out he got the job. On Saturday he received the phone call letting him know that he needed to be there on Tuesday....3 days later. So, that left one very pregnant and good-spirited (stop laughing!) wife with two crazy girls to pack up and move. Long story short: it happened.
We are now living in Carey, Idaho (still getting phone calls from people asking us where we went) and counting down the days until baby girls number three joins us (we are down to 5 days folks!).
Jacob is loving teaching and striving to build up relationships with the students. I am loving having him home at 4:15ish every day. It is great to have a yard full of trees and our own space with great neighbors. It is awesome to be so close to family. It is sad not to be so close to other friends and family. And this big-belly thing is definitely getting old.
I know our camera is around here somewhere....but not exactly sure where... So, no pictures. However, we are still alive and have not fallen off the planet. We hope all are doing well and will take more time later to check out how everyone is.

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys! I hope Jake is liking his job. I guess this means no meeting in Lava, huh? But we will see you when we come home to visit! It will be nice to be close to home with a new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we will be home for homecoming weekend. We will see if you are up for visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you're alive! I can't wait to see photos of cute Carey, ID! And...good luck with baby #2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the job! I'm sure it's so nice to be back home! Can't wait to see some updated pics of the family... oh and TIA it's baby girl NUMBER THREE!!!! Hooray for girls!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete